Thursday 17 January 2008

{hybrid scrapbooking}

I think Im starting to fall in love with Hybrid Scrapbooking- or at least with the layouts done with the hybrid products ...well not all of them but with the ones that
look kind of vintage'y, eclectic ....I was just browsing on the internet and on Two
Peas In a Bucket I have found some great stuff by Rhonna Farrer I would love to 
have a go with .... The LOs done with some of her kits are just EYE-POPPING!
The products are a bit too dear ...but hey, maybe one a week woudn't be that bad hihi

My photo for today is bowl of spinach - which we love eating with different kind
of dressings- even our little one has tried it today and wanted more - well to be honest
he wants everything that we have , no exception and I mean it!!!!He is like a little 
dustbin, never full...ehhhhhhhhhhhhh




1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Yay for hybrid! It's so addictive. :) I found your blog because I was looking for hybrid on google.