Tuesday 15 January 2008

{beezy beezy bee}

After a beezy day it's time to unwind with a good cup of coffee(my third today ;),
spoon filled with peanut butter, soul music on and just the company of the
computer ;) Little one is finally asleep and hubby still at work - so have the
evening just for myself....
Throughout the day I have managed to resize my photos of the day so I
can upload them and keep up with the whole project 365 :) It was actually
very time consuming to do them all at once so from now on I will try to be
up to date by uploading them each day ... hope I can keep that resolution;)
Yeah...as for the resolutions I have been sort of bad ... I have decided to
lose some weight for the summer (like we all do) but instead I have managed 
to put on weight ...grrrrrrrrr.....Im so angry at myself ! It has to do with all
the sitting in front of the computer with my lazy butt! I am surprised I have
not got any blisters yet hihihihihi .
Lately it's been very rainy and cold here and I just didn't feel energized to
do anything exercise-wise but I do promise to myself
that Im gonna change it starting this very minute - no more biscuits, white bread,
nibblings between the meals and moving more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little one was practising going down the stairs today :) He's so fast going up
that it's so hard to catch up with him and he's only 13 months!
So today he has decided to climb three- four steps (with our supervision of
course) and then sort of 'slide' himself down ..he was so accurate and
cautious, doing it very slowly. Im so proud of all his little achivements
each day. For a premie (he was one month premature) he's verrrrrrry
strong -he can pull himself up by his hands holding on to something, lifting the
legs of the floor (!!!),he's already walking, understanding a lot of things we ask 
him to do and doing them, really making progress on the speech .... I mean
I can only be happy he's healthy and doing so well :)

Okey so without further ado here are my picks up till today :












No comments: